1. Monitors neonates through adults.
2. Simple, intuitive operation and space-saving design.
3. The Covidien distinctive digital signal processing technology enhances performance during low perfusion, patient motion and other forms of signal interference.
4. Variable pitch beep tone enables clinicians to hear point-by-point changes in SpO2.
5. Display changes from green to red during alarms.
6. Eight-hour battery life.
7. 24-hour trend memory.
8. Optional paging system supplements bedside and central station alarms to reduce response time.
9. Integrated Score analysis functionality stream lines in-hospital sleep screening.
10. Patient trend data can be stored on a USB drive for archive and analysis.